Propose an official WoCl event
We absolutely love it when community members propose and host events/speakers with us!
- It is led/moderated by a WoCl community member
- It has WoCl branding (such as in the event description and social media posts)
- It can be co-branded with other organizations
- It is hosted on the WoCl Zoom account (will be provided)
- Exceptions include events that need another type of platform, or certain collaborations
- WoCl is mentioned at the beginning and end of the event, such as in this event template
- It is approved by a member of the WoCl core team
- Promoting the event on the #events-official channel
- Promoting the event on social media
- Providing the WoCl Zoom account
- Listing the event on the WoCl calendar
- Posting the event recording (if applicable) on the WoCl Youtube and the WoCl Past Events page
- Providing guidance on setting up the event
Please message @Utkarsh Vaidya on Slack if you want to organize an official event with us.
You can post climate-related events to the #events-external channel!
For external events that will be promoted through Work on Climate channels (e.g. our newsletter, slack, and social media), we request that the event organizers co-promote the Work on Climate community during the event and point people where to sign up to find more events and content.